FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has welcomed the Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Grade II Post. The FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification for the Grade 2 post has been published by the FCI Headquarters at fci.gov.in. The complete no of opportunities released for Food Corporation of India is 113 for Grade 2, aside from this FCI additionally has released 5043 for Assistant Grade 3 posts. The applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria which usually are characterized as far as age limit and educational qualification. FCI Recruitment 2022 apply online has started and the online registration cycle will end on 26th September 2022. Candidates will be selected as Management Trainees and will go through preparation for a long time. The determination cycle will comprise different stages which change from one post to another. The applicants can go through the article for the FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 5043 Assistant and 113 Manager posts on fci.gov.in to be filled for FY 2022-23. All intrigued, qualified competitors can apply online for Grade II post the arrival of the FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF on the official site. The itemized ads for the proposed opportunities have been released on the official site with complete insights about vacancy, qualification, selection process, application fees, and so on. The candidates hanging tight for FCI Recruitment 2022 for Manager posts can look at the total details from the direct FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF link below.
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Manager & AG III|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Online Application starts||27th August 2022|
|Online application ends||26th September 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Interview, Online test|
|FCI Official Website||https://fci.gov.in/|
FCI Manager Notification 2022
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has distributed the promotion for FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification for the 113 Manager posts on its true site @fci.gov.in. The applicants who will help up their groundwork for the test should go through the notice for details linked with Syllabus, Exam design, Vacancies, and so on. The candidates inspired by FCI Recruitment 2022 should go to the FCI Manager Notification 2022 for the recruitment details from the link given below.
FCI Vacancy Details 2022
FCI has declared the FCI supervisor opportunity 2022 alongside its true notification on 24th August 2022. The complete number of opportunities for FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification has been declared as 113 Grade 2 Manager posts. The classification-wise opening dispersion is accordingly.
|Post Name||North Zone||South Zone||West Zone||East Zone||North East Zone|
|Manager (Civil Engineer)||3||2||—||—||1|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be knowledgeable about the qualification rules for the different posts in the FCI Manager Recruitment 2022. We have detailed below the eligibility criteria, for example, educational qualification, age limit for the different posts.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- AG-III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts) – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science.
Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/institution approved by AICTE. Proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot) – The candidate should be a Graduate and have Computer Knowledge
- JE (Electrical Mechanica) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Degree in Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year of experience. Or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year of experience.
- JE (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of experience.
- Typist (Hindi) – The candidate should be a graduate and speed of 30 wpm in Hindi Typing AG-II (Hindi) – Graduate with Hindi and 1 Yr Exp. of Translation into English
- Steno Grade-II – Graduate degree with the speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
FCI Manager Age Limit
- Manager – 28 years
- Manager (Hindi) – 35 years
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|Departmental (FCI) employees||Up to 50 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
FCI Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||24th August 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||27th August 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26th September 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application fee||26th September 2022|
|Admit Card release date||10 days prior to the exam date|
|Exam Dates||December 2022|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The determination cycle of the qualified applicants will be made upon the candidate’s presentation in the accompanying stages. The Process of choice will be different for every classification and the candidate needs to qualify.
- For Grade II – Online Computer Based Test, Interview, Training
- For Manager (Hindi) – Online Computer Based Test & Interview
FCI Category 3 Salary Details
|Junior Engineer Civil||Rs.34000 -103400/-|
|Junior Engineer Electrical / Mechanical||Rs. 34000 – 103400/-|
|Stenographer Grade II||Rs. 30500 – 88100/-|
|Assistant Grade III General||Rs. 28200 – 79200/-|
|Assistant Grade III Accounts||Rs. 28200 – 79200/-|
|Assistant Grade III Technical||Rs. 28200 – 79200/-|
|Assistant Grade III Depot||Rs. 28200 – 79200/-|
|Assistant Grade III Hindi||Rs. 28200 – 79200/-|
|FCI Grade III Notification PDF||Click Here|