India Post Office Recruitment 2022: The Department of Posts (DOP) has made available to career-focused job searchers the long-awaited current India Post office recruitment 2022 news covering the most recent hiring in postal circles via its online web platform for India Post office Notification. To fill a sizable number of MTS & Mail Guard a large across the state, the Indian Post office recently declared the upcoming notification of its recruitment drive for 2022. Candidates will apply for this Vacancy MTS & Mail Guard if they meet the qualifications for DOP positions. The URL to the indiapost.gov.in 2022 recruitment online application form is on this page.
India Post recruitment 2022
Recently, India Post Department published an officer notification relating to the India Post recruitment 2022 on its official web portal. within the Official India Post Office Notification 2022, a total of 98083 vacancies for interested and ambitious aspirants who apply for the post of the postman, Mail Guard, and Multi-tasking staff. within the total 98083 vacancies, the number of vacancies for the post of are is 59099, and vacancies for the Mail Guard are 1445 vacancies. For the Muti-Tasking post, 37539 vacancies are issued in 23 circles.
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Post|
|Exam Name||India Post Office Examination 2022|
|Post Office Recruitment Notification 2022 Date||15 August 2022|
|Name of the Post||Postman, Mail Guard and Multi-tasking Staff|
|Total Number of Post||98083 Vacancies|
|Online Application Starts Date||update soon|
|Last Date to Apply||update soon|
|Post Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Candidates who are interested in participating in MTS & Mail Guard recruitment should visit the official website at indiapost.gov.in and then submit an online application. Post office Vacancies are posted in a total of 23 Circles, and candidates will submit an online application based on their State or Circle.
India Post office Vacancy 2022 break up
The Ministry of Communications on behalf of India Post has released 98,083 Vacancies for the post of Postmen, Mail Guards, and Multi-tasking staff in 23 circles of India via this Bharti.
|Multi Tasking Staff||37539|
India Post office recruitment Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Vacancy 2022 Circle Wise
|Region Name||Number of Vacancies for Postman||Number of Vacancies for Mailguard||Number of Vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||None||401|
India Post office Apply online
The India Post Department can soon notify all the aspirants about the starting and ending date of the Registration process for the India Post recruitment 2022. Aspirants will check the India Post office Official Notification 2022 for all the other data on the official India Post web portal.
In the table provided above, we have mentioned all the other details relating to the India Post recruitment 2022 in it. Aspirants can also click on the direct link given at the end to easily visit the official portal.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Gramin dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, etc.) Posts: Participants have with success completed the secondary school Examination for class ten from any recognized Board of School Education by the government of India, State Governments, or Union Territories with passing marks in English and mathematics. A letter ought to be present.
- Postman & Mail Guard Posts: C Candidates should have earned a passing grade in a minimum of the matric, SSC, SSLC, or 10th grade from a government-approved state or central educational board or institution.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Posts: Candidates should have completed their ITI or matric at an accredited university or board.
- Staff car Driver Posts: Candidates must possess a valid driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles and a 10th-class diploma from an accredited board or institution.
- Skilled artisan Post: certificate from a technical school accepted by the government in the relevant trade OR an 8th standard diploma and one year of experience in the trade.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & other Posts: people who have successfully completed the 12th (HSC) Examination, a diploma, a degree in the relevant field, or a qualification comparable from any recognized Board, university, or institute are eligible for the position.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 years
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Browse the official website of India Post indiapost.gov.in and read the India Post office recruitment 2022 advertisement carefully.
- After that click on the India Post office recruitment 2022 online form link to go ahead.
- Now the online form window will be open in front of you and enter your complete information within the India Post office Bharti 2022 application form.
- now you have to submit the documents and application fee for India Post office recruitment 2022 online.
- After that click on submit button and currently your India Post office recruitment 2022 online form can are with success submitted.
- Now you can print a duplicate of the India Post office Latest Job 2022 application form for the future and save PDF files.